We are engaged in manufacturing induced draft wooden cooling tower. These towers have multi-blade cast aluminum adjustable pitch fan attached with a hub. A motor is provided with the system for low RPM, T.E.F.C. The IP – 55 construction of the tower makes it suitable for intense and humid atmosphere. These towers are manufactured using HDG steel that makes the structure lighter and durable. The joints are bolted with GI bolts and SS Nails. The towers are equipped with spray target nozzles that help in uniform water distribution. Moreover, the standard cladding of profile corrugated asbestos cement sheet, the joints of which are lapped to shed water only inside the cooling tower. To assure positive and permanent positioning the treated wooden fills are supported on FRP grids.
- Cooling capacities from 50kW to 12,000kW.
- Body and basin constructed from Z725 galvanised steel.
- High performance, long life axial fan.
- Vertical air discharge at a sufficient distance from the horizontal air intake to prevent air re-circulation.
- Highly efficient drift eliminator limiting water losses to less than 0.001% of the water re-circulation rate.
- Patented fill pack inducing a highly turbulant mixing of air and water for superior heat transfer.
- Superior two pass air intake louvre and screen design to minimise water splash out and block sunlight to reduce algae formation. The low pressure drop design results in lower fan energy consumption and operating costs.
- Pressurised water distribution system with sediment preventing sludge rings incorporated within the spray nozzles. Easily removed for maintenance.
- A.C.O.P L8-2000 compliant.
15000 kg/26000 kg